Trauma Certified Registered Nurse Springer - Premium
Ace your Trauma Certified Registered Nurse (TCRN) exam! This comprehensive study guide for nurses seeking TCRN status features over 500+ practice questions & answers with rationales, test-taking skills, and more.
Install the free version today and jump-start your studying! We have provided a limited free version of the content that you can try before deciding to upgrade. This version includes a limited amount of practice questions and basic progress metrics.
Get your best value by upgrading to the Premium Version with a one time, in-app purchase. The Premium Version includes lifetime access to:
• 500+ exam-style practice questions with explanations
• Unlimited access to all categories, including:
• Neurological Trauma
• Maxillofacial Trauma
• Neck Trauma
• Thoracic Trauma
• Abdominal Trauma
• Genitourinary Trauma
• Obstetrical Trauma
• Musculoskeletal Trauma
• Surface and Burn Trauma
• Psychosocial Issues of Trauma
• Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome/Multiple Organ Dysfunction
• Injury Prevention and Public Education
• Prehospital Care
• Patient Safety and Patient Transfers
• Forensic Issues
• End-of-Life Issues
• Trauma Quality Management
• Staff Safety and Critical Incident Stress Management
• Disaster Management
• Regulations and Standards
• Ethical Issues
• Clinical Practice
• Continuum of Care for Trauma
• And more!
• Detailed results tracking
• Hundreds of must-know TCRN topics
Our Customer Success Team is available from 8am to 6pm, Monday - Friday (except on major holidays).
Call us at 319-237-7162 and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
The Board of Certification for Emergency Nursing (BCEN) is the sole owner of the Trauma Certified Registered Nurse (TCRN) certification program. BCEN does not endorse any TCRN certification exam review resources or have a proprietary relationship with Springer Publishing Company.