CompTIA A+ Complete Study by Sybex - Premium
Study for your CompTIA A+ Anywhere, Anytime
It’s the ultimate study companion for the A+ certification exams! Prepping for exams 220-901 and 220-902 has never been easier than with this comprehensive, easy to use study tool.
The full version includes:
• 340+ practice questions
• 23 end of chapter quizzes including another 100+ questions
• Tracking tool to view progress and evaluate your strongest subjects and areas needing improvement
CompTIA A+ Study Guide by Sybex covers 100% of the objectives for both exams, so you can avoid surprises on test day. Practical insights and examples drawn from real-world experiences give you a glimpse into life on the job, as you solidify your understanding of crucial hardware and operating system maintenance and troubleshooting, practice effective communication, enhance your job skills, and get up to speed on safety, security, and environmental issues.
Based on the third edition of the best-selling study guide, this study guide+ presents the pointed questions and detailed answers, organized into these 23 major topics:
· Motherboards, Processors, and Memory
· Storage Devices and Power Supplies
· Peripherals and Expansion
· Display Devices
· Custom Configurations
· Networking Fundamentals
· Introduction to TCP/IP
· Installing Wireless and SOHO Networks
· Understanding Laptops
· Understanding Mobile Devices
· Installing and Configuring Printers
· Hardware and Network Troubleshooting
· Operating System Basics
· Operating System Administration
· Working with Windows 8/8.1
· Working with Windows 7
· Working with Windows Vista
· Working with MAC OS and Linux
· Network Services, Cloud Computing, and Virtualization
· Mobile Operating Systems and Connectivity
· Troubleshooting Theory, OSs, and Security
· Understanding Operational Procedures
With this innovative and easy-to-use study tool in your toolkit, success on exam day is all but assured. Get a jump on your IT career and make studying for your A+ exams a lot easier with CompTIA A+ Study Guide by Sybex on your side!
Our Customer Success Team is available from 9am to 9pm, Monday - Friday (except on major holidays).
Please contact us if you have any questions, suggestions, or comments — firstname.lastname@example.org, or 319-246-5271.