Family Practice Guidelines - 1 Year Subscription Premium
This bible of family practice for primary care students and clinicians provides current national practice guidelines for professional standards of care across the lifespan. Concise and clearly organized, the resource features detailed:
• Step-by-step instructions for physical examinations and diagnostic testing in the outpatient setting
• Information on health promotion
• Care guidelines
• Dietary information
• Information on culturally responsive care
• Patient resources
Install the free version today and jumpstart your studying!
We have provided a limited free version of the content that you can try before deciding to upgrade. This version includes a limited amount of practice questions and basic progress metrics.
Get your best value by upgrading to the Premium Version with a one time, in-app purchase. The Premium Version includes lifetime access to:
• Presents information for 268 disorders in consistent, searchable format for ease of use
• Highlights key considerations with Practice Pointers
• Provides individual care points for pediatric, pregnant, and geriatric patients
• Offers 18 procedure guidelines and routine health maintenance guidelines
New to the Fourth Edition:
• New and updated guidelines for:
• Rheumatology: polymyalgia rheumatica, Sjögren’s syndrome, psoriatic arthropathy, pseudogout (calcium pyrophosphate dihydrate), ankylosing spondylitis, reactive arthritis, Raynaud's syndrome
• Public Health: substance abuse, violence, obesity, homelessness, lesbian health
• Sports Exam: assessment and treatment
• CDC recommendations: vaccine and cancer screening
• Endocrinology: diabetes management and new Food and Drug Administration-approved medications
• JNC 8 guidelines for hypertension
• Neurology: PTSD and restless legs syndrome management
• Sexual dysfunction
• Bipolar and other behavioral health disorders
• New and updated Patient Teaching Guides
This fourth edition is updated to include new evidence-based guidelines for rheumatology, public health (featuring updated information on substance abuse, violence, obesity, homelessness, and lesbian health), the sports physical exam and interventions, endocrinology, new Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations for health maintenance, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) assessment and management, restless legs syndrome, sexual dysfunction treatment, and psychiatric disorders. Several new and updated Patient Teaching Guides add to the book's outstanding utility as a thorough and reliable clinical resource. Each of the 268 diagnoses includes definition, incidence, pathogenesis, predisposing factors, common complaints, signs/symptoms, subjective data, physical exam and diagnostic tests, differential diagnosis, and a care plan.
Our Customer Success Team is available from 8am to 6pm, Monday - Friday (except on major holidays).
Call us at 319-246-5299 and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.