NCLEX RN Q&A Review by Lippincott - Premium
The full version includes:
• 4,700+ practice questions each with a detailed explanation
• 6 Comprehensive Tests
• Full explanation and review of the NCLEX exam
• Study tips to help you create your own, effective study plan
• In depth statistics that display your strengths and weaknesses
The updated content in this app will help both U.S. and Canadian students to master the NCLEX-RN® licensure examination, with enhanced laboratory values, medication information, and diversity representation.
The practice questions are organized into four major NCLEX RN content areas:
• The Nursing Care of the Childbearing Family
• The Nursing Care of Children
• The Nursing Care of Adults with Medical and Surgical Health Problems
• The Nursing Care of Clients with Psychiatric Disorders and Mental Health Problems
The six, comprehensive tests contain a random selection of questions from each of the four main categories. By offering a rigorous review of key concepts and facts, Lippincott’s RN review gives you the knowledge you need for NCLEX mastery and to begin a rewarding professional career in nursing.